LaunchBox Community Forums

pce cd/turbo gfx cd

orac31

Hi I hope someone can help I got my sega Saturn emu working using bat file which I copyed from a post here. @echo off "C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -mount dt, 0, %1% start "" /wait ssf.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -unmount dt, 0 Thanks to the preson that posted it can I use the same kind of thing to mount turbo gfx cds? can anyone help please

• 2 weeks later...
@SentaiBrad, by any chance did you changed the name of the roms? If so check inside the cue file under notepad if the name matches the bin or it won´t load at all. That happened to me (RetroArch) and it was a headache to solve that issue.

nmc said @SentaiBrad, by any chance did you changed the name of the roms? If so check inside the cue file under notepad if the name matches the bin or it won´t load at all. That happened to me (RetroArch) and it was a headache to solve that issue.
No I didn't. They're all default. I had to create cue files for PS1 games, I did it for about 800 games. X_X. In that case, the program named the BIN 'CD', the CUE Sheet "CD" and pointed to "CD.bin" internally. So where I could, which was most, I left the name and had it use the folder names.

garbanzo said For future reference, you can batch find-and-replace in multiple text files using notepad++. I've edited huge masses of cue files with no effort using that trick :) http://cybernetnews.com/find-replace-multiple-files/
Yes, this is what I teach people when they want to edit their XML file when they are moving roms to a different drive or folder. It doesn't work well here. It might work well for 1 or 2 cue files, but it doesn't change or edit all of them at once, you still have to do one at a time. I also still never edited my PC-CD CUE Sheets, so this isn't the problem.