LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Not Importing Anymore

Enverex

I've managed to import 5 systems or so and that all went fine, but now I don't appear to be able to import any more. I go through the process as usual, it gets to the end of the adding dialogue where it tells me what it's about to import (which looks fine). I hit Complete and the import bar briefly appears at the bottom of the window (for about half a second) and then silently disappears again without having actually done anything. I've tried multiple times and I've tried different systems now, but they all result in the behaviour seen above. Does LB have an error log somewhere I can check to see what's going wrong? As it doesn't show any errors and everything acts like it's fine.

I couldn't find a download link anywhere for the beta so I'm using the standard release. I thought I had a paid lifetime membership for EmuMovies but I may be confusing it with something else. I can't remember whether it was a yearly thing or a lifetime thing. If it's the former then it may have expired.