LaunchBox Community Forums

Work Finally Got Wise to LaunchBox.

fromlostdays

Usually when I have a few minutes at work I'll check this forum, but today I finally got the dreaded "This site is filtered: Category Games" at my workplace. I think that means you guys are big time now :D or..... they been watching my computer haha. For the last couple of months, this websites Homepage was blocked, but the forum wasn't. Now, all is lost, at least during business hours. I have this program called Tapatalk on my phone, but I'm not too savvy with it yet and I can't seem to find the LaunchBox forum on it. Is this user error, or is it something you have to set up as part of the forum? Just curious. I know how difficult it will be for everyone to do without my rapier wit from 9-5.
  • Like 1

fromlostdays said I have this program called Tapatalk on my phone, but I'm not too savvy with it yet and I can't seem to find the LaunchBox forum on it. Is this user error, or is it something you have to set up as part of the forum?
For Tapatalk use, extra scripts and such would have to be added to the forum... honestly, it's really not worth the effort. Back in the day Tapatalk was great because all we had was 'WAP'... but I presume these days your phone has a web-browser on it, no? ;)

• 3 months later...