LaunchBox Community Forums

Lightspeed Mame Importer - Teaser

Antropus

Here, give it a try and let me know. I changed a lot of stuff trying to solve some last minute bugs, so things might be a little shaky at this point, but I would like for you to try it and report :) Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrcjwiRe8Zs Download: https://mega.nz/#!AQoACDDI!x7FdvE9EzIJEIvxf2kMYe7QEMLQ8r1kwueuUaJS2lt0 Installation: Download and unzip the main folder anywhere in your HD, preferably out of any area that needs to be run elevated (admin privileges). Usage: a little manual will come at some point. For now, just watch the video :) Some images showing some of the newest features: lighspeed4.pnglighspeed3.pnglighspeed2.pnglighspeed1.png

Let's see if this one goes through. Maybe the moderation is only triggered if posted as a link, so please copy and paste and let me know if the download is working: mega:///#!AQoACDDI!x7FdvE9EzIJEIvxf2kMYe7QEMLQ8r1kwueuUaJS2lt0 The program itself is small, but I'm packing most of the support files so you don't need to download them for now, but I strongly recommend that you download the latest versions and replace the ones in the "SupportFiles" folder, at your convenience, so you are sure to be getting the latest and greatest filters available. -Kris

Antropus said Let's see if this one goes through. Maybe the moderation is only triggered if posted as a link, so please copy and paste and let me know if the download is working: mega:///#!AQoACDDI!x7FdvE9EzIJEIvxf2kMYe7QEMLQ8r1kwueuUaJS2lt0 The program itself is small, but I'm packing most of the support files so you don't need to download them for now, but I strongly recommend that you download the latest versions and replace the ones in the "SupportFiles" folder, at your convenience, so you are sure to be getting the latest and greatest filters available. -Kris
@Antropus, that link is not actually a link FrownFrown

You can actually download without it, I do it often, but you need to go directly to the Mega site, I will add the extension and try again. Just tried with the extension installed, and signed into my account at Mega, still no good! Google drive works fine, many thanks, will let you know how it goes!

CADScott said The browse button for the Mame ROMs paths does not seem to work at all, nothing happens when it is pressed.
Thanks! All those last minutes changes I did today :) Try this one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B23vaxsfSk1yZkgzQjVpN0lEdXc/view?usp=sharing

CADScott said The browse button for the Mame ROMs paths does not seem to work at all, nothing happens when it is pressed.
Also noticed an issue with the media selection dialogs, such as the flyers, which require the selection of an actual image file, rather than the directory itself. It still works, but it is rather intuitive. Other than that it works great, just imported my entire MAME collection, very fast indeed!