LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there a way to show the video in normal mode instead of still screenshot?

duhmez

I love the big bode mode with the movie preview in there, is there a way to also have the video play in normal mode or a way to get a video to play? I checked right click a game and I can pull up the manual and other stuff which is great but cannot find the movie anywhere in normal mode. (My fully regstered Launchbox btw)

Auto lay video was not checked, I ticked it on and rebooted the program. I am testing with the legendary axe TG16 because I checked the path and made sure the video is there, also when I goto big box mode the video plays right away. ?!? Maybe I will post a quick youtube video to show what I am seeing. I don't even know where a videooculd be, on my details there is all th text, then below that it says "Screenshots" and screnshots are al down there to bottom.