LaunchBox Community Forums

Game magazine guides

spektor56

Well for the same reason we don't provide links or downloads to games or BIOS, it would be the same idea here. I even see some times get DMCA takedowns for them uploading guides or older magezines. I agree it would be fantastic, but to stay safe saddly that's not something we would be able to do, I'm sorry. I do have a love and appreciation for guides though. I remember using the crap out of my original Ocarina of Time guide for the N64.

• 6 months later...

I know what you're talking about, and Additional Applications still apply. As long as you have default programs set up, you can add anything you want. So say you add the mag as the "application", set a name, right click the game and it should be there. If your default programs is set up, it will launch with the program you set it to launch with. If not, you can add the full path to the application as a default command line parameter and it should launch a custom program. If I recall, this is a situation I highlighted in the tutorial as well.