LaunchBox Community Forums

Bulk edit wizard

djwar

Yeah this would be a very nice feature to have. I plan on changing my roms drive sometime and it would be really nice to have a nice and easy way to change it within Launchbox itself. Right now I believe the only way is to edit the xml file with the find and replace tool in notepad.

On 06/08/2016 at 8:03 AM, djwar said:

How do I change the rom path for all my nes roms at once, I cannot see the option inside bulk edit wizard game.png

Omg i would have loved this feature lol. My setup is one thread away from total destruction. I originally added LB to my C drive.... that was only 120 GB i soon ran out of space and decided to move large roms and the manuals and videos to different drives but couldn't be arsed re-adding the roms or changing the directories in the .xml file... i presume thats how you do it lol.. so yea instead i used this programe called DirLinker.. its awsome it makes symbolic links so all i had todo was choose my folder that i wanted moved then choose the location i want it moved to and it would move all my stuff but leave behind a symbolic folder link so LB still thinks its in the C drive lol.... im just waiting for this to become an issue.... but so far its  golden lol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2016 at 7:42 PM, djwar said:

it is in the repository now as feature request #169 if you would like to vote for the feature https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues?status=new&status=open

Hi @JasonCarr , sorry for the late response, hoping you are blessed

thats the ticket number inside the quote

and this is what I found in bitbucket

https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/169/keep-selected-game-in-focus-when-resizing

a different issue, probably closed and re-used