LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there support for a 2nd monitor?

danwelsh

Hehehehe. Thankfully I have two monitors already on my development machine so I can always fake-test it. This indeed has been requested and is on my list to implement. I haven't gotten to it yet, but it is somewhat of a priority due to the number of Hyperspin users switching over with marquees on their cabs. :)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

This would be amazing. I have a Neo Geo MVS ( it was gutted by the previous owner) that I got  about 8 years ago. I reconditioned it and Have been using it with Hyperspin. I'm in the middle of basement renovations but I've been using Launchbox exclusively on another PC ( i want to get it on my Arcade cabinet when i have a chance) . I just measured and a 22-24" monitor would fit perfectly in the Marquee display of this cab. when/if you do implement this would you have it so that I can position 1 or 2 windows to display extra content?   I have 2 areas in my marquee area;  the larger would display the current system or game  you are browsing and the other smaller are could display controls? This would be useful if you could specify "what" you can display such as Marquee/controls/system

Thank you so much for this great software i'm  looking forward to all future improvements!

• Like 2