LaunchBox Community Forums

Emumovies discount

zoltex

We had an email bug recently, guys. My apologies for that; there were a few emails that we weren't receiving that I've recently fixed. The emails have had the code for the past month or so, but if you ordered before we added the code, your email won't have it. Send me an email if you need the code: jason@unbrokensoftware.com.

18 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

We had an email bug recently, guys. My apologies for that; there were a few emails that we weren't receiving that I've recently fixed. The emails have had the code for the past month or so, but if you ordered before we added the code, your email won't have it. Send me an email if you need the code: jason@unbrokensoftware.com.

Thanks Jason 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Bakisoo said:

Hi, just purchased a lifetime license, and trying to apply the Emumovies coupon (on the checkout order page), but it doesn't seem to work...

Did you try typing the code in instead of copying and pasting from the email? I had that issue, I think it needs to detect that text was typed to work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

You know, I never noticed that little note on the email before this thread pointed it out to me. Must have discussions with the missus once she's feeling better about picking up a lifetime premium now i know that discount code exists.

(apologies if this is considered a nekro. I reached the thread through a search engine and not via navigating the forums.

• 5 months later...