LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

11 hours ago, _Besli_ said:

I also have a request: Can someone make a good LINE OF SIGHT - VIETNAM logo, without leaves?

It's going to be a lot of work to remove the leaves. I'd first look in the game installation directory and see if you can find or extract the logo out of there. I watched a video of the game loading and it does have a title screen so the image does exist in the game files without the leaves.

8 hours ago, seaview59 said:

It's going to be a lot of work to remove the leaves. I'd first look in the game installation directory and see if you can find or extract the logo out of there. I watched a video of the game loading and it does have a title screen so the image does exist in the game files without the leaves.

I need to read first how you extracted the logo out of an *.exe file. 🙂

Edit:

Okay, I used a tool called DragonUnpack to look into the Menus.za file. The logo is implemented in the menu pics, there is no only logo file.

The best i found was the splash.tga that contains the logo in better quality.

splash.tga

Edited by _Besli_
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2016 at 8:13 PM, Vlansix said:

@DivinityCycle Here you go. I took a bit of artistic license because... well, drawing the paths was driving me insane. Hope it's what you're looking for :). If you want the psd file to try and align the paths a bit better, lemme know :).

jgp.png

Hey Vlansix, i found a better source for the logo i that thread:

Neo Geo X Build - RetroPie Forum

1537474328891-jockeygp-marquee.png

1589747111378-jockeygp.png

Upscaled:

1589747111378-jockeygp-standard-scale-2_00x-gigapixel2.png

Edited by _Besli_