Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests


SirCamel

Recommended Posts

Hi, if you have more free time, could you please help me to exctract from these bad spines the 2 clear logo (Midway Arcade Greatest Hits and NHL 94?

they are pal version of super nintendo box spine and not available in long format in the database. (no hurry at all). I can't find the exact font of NHL even with whathefont website.

thanks in advance

regards

NHL '94.jpg609225942_MidwayArcadeGreatestHits-TheAtariCollection1(Europe).thumb.png.24b5a3e2903bb16054ff6c117458e274.png

Edited by mikty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, mikty said:

Hi, if you have more free time, could you please help me to exctract from these bad spines the 2 clear logo (Midway Arcade Greatest Hits and NHL 94?

they are pal version of super nintendo box spine and not available in long format in the database. (no hurry at all). I can't find the exact font of NHL even with whathefont website.

thanks in advance

regards

 

Not submitted to LB database. I couldn't identify the font either so I just redrew it, while doing that I noticed a lot of inconsistencies in the font so I think the original was hand drawn which might explain why none of the websites could match it. The arcade hits graphic is not so good, best large image I could find. 

atari.png

hock.png

  • Like 1
  • Unusual Gem 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, seaview59 said:

Not submitted to LB database. I couldn't identify the font either so I just redrew it, while doing that I noticed a lot of inconsistencies in the font so I think the original was hand drawn which might explain why none of the websites could match it. The arcade hits graphic is not so good, best large image I could find. 

atari.png

hock.png

Amazing how you could enhance logo from dirty source. thanks again

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, KaaMoS said:

Hi, people, have a good day!
In case anyone has them, could be possible to share with me a Clear logo about Pinball, Slot machines and Karaoke, please?

Thanks in advance.

This is the logo I have for pinball, I don't have any clear logos for slot machines or karaoke. Hope someone else can post those.

Pinball.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, seaview59 said:

This is the logo I have for pinball, I don't have any clear logos for slot machines or karaoke. Hope someone else can post those.

Pinball.png

Thank you, friend!
Do you think is possible to remove the word "Visual"? I'm actually needing this as a Platform Clear Logo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Walker212 said:

 

 

 

Submitted the Indy game to LB database. Football cover is too low res and obscured with the player. The game manual has the logo without the player covering it, but I couldn't find a good image of it.

Untitled-1.png

Edited by seaview59
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can we get this please, it's for the Amstrad. The current logo only contains the first part of the game's name. It was a French only release. Turns out it was also released on the Atari ST and C64

front.jpg

Edited by LordEvyl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...