LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

I know it's not a logo technically, but can someone add transparency to this?

There is a larger disc already in the datbase, but it has very blurry text. I've also added the one that's already in the db to show exactly what I mean

disc.png

fug.png

2 hours ago, LordEvyl said:

I know it's not a logo technically, but can someone add transparency to this?

There is a larger disc already in the datbase, but it has very blurry text. I've also added the one that's already in the db to show exactly what I mean

Not submitted to LB database. I just added transparency, thought you might want to change the levels, etc.

disk.png

• Thanks 1

Can we get a logo for this game that includes the secondary title. Current logo only has the primary game title

It's for the C64, Apple II, and MS-DOS. This DOS and Apple versions were sold in the same box (most likely for cost saving measures) But they all use the same logo.

dosboxart.jpg

1 hour ago, BadFurDay said:

I don't see a clear logo in the database that says passport, it's like a bonus disc so separate to the main game.

You said to match the logo on the box, I don't see the word passport there. Are you wanting the word passport off the disc added to the current logo?

1 hour ago, LordEvyl said:

Can we get a logo for this game that includes the secondary title. Current logo only has the primary game title

It's for the C64, Apple II, and MS-DOS. This DOS and Apple versions were sold in the same box (most likely for cost saving measures) But they all use the same logo.

submitted to LB database

logo.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, seaview59 said:

You said to match the logo on the box, I don't see the word passport there. Are you wanting the word passport off the disc added to the current logo?

Yes please, apologies if my request was explained poorly. I was hoping the word passport could be coloured to match too.

22 hours ago, BadFurDay said:

Yes please, apologies if my request was explained poorly. I was hoping the word passport could be coloured to match too.

After re-reading I thought maybe you wanted the subtitle to match the subtitle on the box art so I made this alternate version. Not submitted to LB database.

logo.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, seaview59 said:

After re-reading I thought maybe you wanted the subtitle to match the subtitle on the box art so I made this alternate version. Not submitted to LB database.

This is what I meant but would've been more than happy with either. I have the passport disc as a separate entry and it currently uses the same logo. My frontend hides everything in brackets in the name so there is nothing but a different disc image to differentiate between them. This will help it stand out better from the actual game. Thanks so much!

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 7:52 AM, seaview59 said:

logo.png

Could I be a pain and ask for the logo without the yellow behind it? In my frontend it loses the fade effect and just looks like a solid circle behind. Also the wheels I have for Shenmue and Shenmue II are just the words so it would be more uniform for me. Thanks once again.

Can we get these please, they are for the European release of Bad Street Brawler/Bop 'n Rumble

https://images.launchbox-app.com/b3bae61d-ce06-48a4-bd2d-0d5bb972c70a.jpg

https://images.launchbox-app.com/ae49fb7d-6ac9-4add-ac7d-cfa5db155f1e.jpg

For some weird reason, It would not let me upload images earlier...disabed my add-blocker on the forum, and it works...

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by LordEvyl

14 hours ago, BadFurDay said:

Could I be a pain and ask for the logo without the yellow behind it? In my frontend it loses the fade effect and just looks like a solid circle behind. Also the wheels I have for Shenmue and Shenmue II are just the words so it would be more uniform for me. Thanks once again.

Untitled-1.png

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LordEvyl said:

Can we get these please, they are for the European release of Bad Street Brawler/Bop 'n Rumble

https://images.launchbox-app.com/b3bae61d-ce06-48a4-bd2d-0d5bb972c70a.jpg

https://images.launchbox-app.com/ae49fb7d-6ac9-4add-ac7d-cfa5db155f1e.jpg

For some weird reason, It would not let me upload images earlier...disabed my add-blocker on the forum, and it works...

submitted to LB database

logo spec.png

logo.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1