LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

32 minutes ago, JereBear said:

Nothing wrong with the one you did. That's about the best you can get with the original quality and resolution. Here is AI upscaled and cutout.
Though it does look better, not everyone is ok with upscale. You can see the odd things the AI does sometimes when you look close enough. 

3000.png

Yeah I know the problems with AI upscales... 🙂

If you didn't noticed, my cutout was an AI upscale too. The source is only the half size. 😉

14 hours ago, xfactor54 said:

I propose these logo to update them

Gradius II: in the database the logo has a different color and doesn´t the word GOFER with the japanese characters.

Gradius II Gofer no Yabou.jpg

There was already a decent sized logo in the DB for the Sharp X68000 https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/images/106888-gradius-ii-gofer-no-yabo

35664853-ecb4-46a8-b461-d5dd28a7a586.png

I didn't see that one before trying to make my own. Mine is closer in color but a few other things that are off. It's not an easy logo to reproduce. 

gradius2.thumb.png.fdfe524840ee233f56b91404498b674d.png

Edited by JereBear
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

On 4/6/2023 at 12:29 PM, goofers said:

American Tag-Team Wrestling

1680091492_AmericanTag-TeamWrestling-01.thumb.jpg.e9cc3d98ed4e3008961b60c93ba8d53a.jpg

I wanted to find a way around upscaling this one but I wasn't able to avoid it. 
I do think this looks better than the current Clear_Logos though so I submit for replacement in the DB. 

American TagTeam Wrestling.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 1

On 4/7/2023 at 5:08 AM, xfactor54 said:

I propose these logo to update them

Ginga Fukei Densetsu: in the databate doesn´t have the japanese characters that go above the logo.

Gradius II: in the database the logo has a different color and doesn´t the word GOFER with the japanese characters.

Nekketsu Soccer Hen: in the database the logo is different and doesn´t have the japanese characters that go above the logo

Thanks for these good works

Ginga Fukei Densetsu.jpg

Nekketsu Koukou Dodgeball Bu CD Soccer Hen.jpg

These two were fun. Done for the day. Submitted to DB

Ginga Fukei Densetsu.png

Nekk (1).png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1