launchretrogirl2562 Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 9 minutes ago, CresentFresh said: May i ask that the true golf box be on the left side. Like this. 2 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 4 hours ago, CresentFresh said: launchretrogirl2562 Not sure you saw or may be doing it now but WallyWonka asked for : Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/7987-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-advanced-warfighter-2 With and without the 2. So it could be used for both games @WallyWonka Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/7987-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-advanced-warfighter-2 Something like this? 2 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I'll finish the Ghost Recon 2 later on this week...takes more time. 1 Quote
WallyWonka Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I know its a Wii cover, but I am looking for this for Xbox 360. Its also on PS3. There is another Mega Man 9 logo, but this is the default logo for the game on Ps3 and X360. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.