LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

On 5/23/2023 at 8:00 PM, xfactor54 said:

I would like to have the Namco System 11 arcade logo, which could be seen on some of their flyers. I think the other logos that exist on the internet are generic or custom fanart. Likewise, the logo of the Aleck 64 arcade system from Seta would also be great. Finally, I leave the Dunkmania logo for arcade Namco System 11. There is one in the database but it belongs the back of the arcade flyer, which is another variant. I hope you can do something with these images

aleck 64.jpg

SETA Aleck 64. 

Aleck64_70.png

Edited by JereBear
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

On 5/23/2023 at 8:00 PM, xfactor54 said:

I would like to have the Namco System 11 arcade logo, which could be seen on some of their flyers. I think the other logos that exist on the internet are generic or custom fanart. Likewise, the logo of the Aleck 64 arcade system from Seta would also be great. Finally, I leave the Dunkmania logo for arcade Namco System 11. There is one in the database but it belongs the back of the arcade flyer, which is another variant. I hope you can do something with these images

Dunk Mania.jpg

DunkMania_70.png

• Like 1
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

On 6/2/2023 at 12:05 AM, _Besli_ said:

Another Request: KICK OFF 2 - HD logo

there already is a hires KICK OFF logo, and the hires KICK OFF 3 logo, but the KICK OFF 2 logo is still low definition...

http://www.atarimania.com/pubs/hi_res/kick-off-2-stf10_029.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FbvezerWAAEpiP9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

submitted to LB database

off.png

• Like 2

On 6/1/2023 at 5:47 PM, brunnoduran said:

Thanks a lot! Already added them to database. I have a few more from the same company (I'm sending them little by little so I don't get too big of a post). I would be very grateful if someone could make these logos (I put everything in the database, no problem).

submitted to LB database

around.png

camp.png

shop.png

sports.png

• Like 3

I leave here two hardware logos based on the Sony ZN-1 hardware, which is also based on the playstation 1 hardware. They are Temo Play System (TPS) and Taito FX1.

And a third logo for the Namco System 22 hardware. They are logos that are practically impossible to see in an acceptable quality, I saw them in the occasional flyer, but seeing the magnificent work done with the previus logo that I requested (Namco System 11), it could be possible work the miracle

taitofx1.png

taitofx1a.png

tecmo tps a.jpg

tecmo tps aa.jpg

system 22a.jpg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ci2own said:

Hi again! Today i come with the latest missing Commodore Amiga CD32 logo, and a very difficult one. Hope can do it!

Thanks in advance!

image.thumb.png.1fd29ff572878c30dd1b19a79ea89b86.png

I did this one in 2020, it's been removed from the database. Guessing it's due to being more a learning program rather than a game.

const.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 1

22 hours ago, xfactor54 said:

I leave here two hardware logos based on the Sony ZN-1 hardware, which is also based on the playstation 1 hardware. They are Temo Play System (TPS) and Taito FX1.

And a third logo for the Namco System 22 hardware. They are logos that are practically impossible to see in an acceptable quality, I saw them in the occasional flyer, but seeing the magnificent work done with the previus logo that I requested (Namco System 11), it could be possible work the miracle

system 22a.jpg

NAMCO System 22
System22.png

These might not be actual system logos but more advertisements.  This is what they google translate to
856081003_Xevious3DG.thumb.jpg.109554dcf029dc97f0b1fae252420cc225.jpg.ded64fb159caf9b483c06ee93cb2c927.jpgimage.jpeg.5548256cc4d865131b23d0aa4be0dffb.jpeg

Edited by JereBear
  • Game On 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

They should be real logos when they appear in the advertisement flyers on Namco games in Japan, who is also the creator of these systems, but there could always be another explanation.

Perhaps we should only consider the name in yellow and the red triangle in the background as the logo of the system? In this way, fictitious versions of these logos could also be recreated for the system 12, system 21, super system 22, 23, and super 23

victory lap.jpg

Xevious 3DG.jpg

Edited by xfactor54
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, xfactor54 said:

They should be real logos when they appear in the advertisement flyers on Namco games in Japan, who is also the creator of these systems, but there could always be another explanation.

Perhaps we should only consider the name in yellow and the red triangle in the background as the logo of the system? In this way, fictitious versions of these logos could also be recreated for the system 12, system 21, super system 22, 23, and super 23

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. I'm not sure. It's real simple to make them if we don't need to change texts or color!
I threw the ones you've said together quick if you want them. They're below in the spoiler tag.

I'm not an Arcade collector so I don't know which of these are actually real or needed for collections. 

Spoiler

S11.thumb.png.0a2865c433502c4f16441d9fd19f409a.pngS12.thumb.png.91dfc3444e4373c82f53658a247d8e77.pngS21.thumb.png.a208d28073080624c73416410cdb0ec7.png

S22.thumb.png.6339e7e80ce9675a923647e73cada52a.pngSuperS22.thumb.png.91dd7150d7ff44a6adbfffe3a51e8ce6.png

s23.thumb.png.6abdcac8433e478dcbb3ec6d78b13467.pngSuperS23.thumb.png.a328f563e40de24926f2c3181c934f9b.png

Edited by JereBear
  • Game On 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

Excellent work and very fast. The logos that I have been able to see on the flyer are those (system 11 and 22) of the rest,
Namco no longer included the corresponding logos in the advertising flyers of the games, but they could have followed the same line.
I really like how they turned out, for my part I will include them in the selection menus of each of the games that belong to
each system. Thank you very much again
  • Like 1