LaunchBox Community Forums

Yet another Bezel project

Thanos Reigns

So, I might create a slew of bezels..I might only make ones that are hard to find anywhere else, ie Sega Model 1..So I did a test run on this unified Sega Mega Drive-Genesis bezel..keep in mind this is only a test and not to be considered a final product...mainly because I'm still teaching myself how to use Gimp

sega mega drive-genesis.png

Edited by Thanos Reigns
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Launchbox doesn't have a bezel feature,.....yet.  I'm sure someday it will be done.  Funny thing is, i have never specifically wanted to use a new feature of LB/BB since Jason first added the clear logo wheel style to it wayyy back.  Well, that and having a startup video.  All I've ever needed as a new feature is bezels, fades, and keymapping profile launching per game.  

But it's not that hard to get these up and running in RL, especially if someone else has already gone through the trouble to make the ini file And included it.

Edited by damageinc86

• 3 months later...