LaunchBox Community Forums

i use crack 3 post

sfn103

hi all i know its crazy to say this but i have no choice 

i am disabled person i have no job and no money hardly i get enough to live my retro games is my life it remind me of my childhood to forget all my problems

i find launchbox and i like it but there is no video snap for free user i have 40 gb of video i record by myself but i cant use it are you imagine how much time i lose to record them 

i come here and i ask Mr.Jason Carr nicely to help me and i say i find crack but i will not use it because i feel its steal and i don't steal but i ask hem to answer me even if he refuses to help me but what he do .
he block me from message and post in the forums i think he can just say no sorry i cant help you and it will be fine but no he need to trade disabled person bad and block him to 

i know he will delete this post but i will post it again and again and again

i don't like to steal but i don't like to get trade bad more 

btw the crack is for v6.7 not so old work fine 

i don't need bigbox i just want to use my videos 

and thank you for read this 

FYI guys, this is this guy's third account and his fourth attempt. He posted several messages to me earlier threatening to use a crack and demanding a free license. I usually honestly hand out licenses in this case, but if you threaten to use a crack I just can't bring myself to do it. I've banned this guy three times and he just keeps creating accounts. Gonna ban his IP next.

Why on earth would anyone use a crack for LaunchBox i mean it would be totally useless for them, no updates, no future goodies that are constantly being added in that instance cracks are useless and totally pointless.  Ban em all i say @Jason Carr LOL especially if there spreading the sh**e that guy talks looking at you youtube vids of the live streams.

Yo I definitely think you already use crack and perhaps quite frequently. As to your handicap when you are on line bro no knows you are handicapped so don't act like people treat you bad online because of that probably if you didn't tell them you were handicapped no one would no so if you feel treated differently why the hell would you reveal that about yourself unless you felt like you could cash in and take advantage of the fact.

• Like 2