LaunchBox Community Forums

HyperMarquee support...

xzotic

Correct, the priority settings do not allow you to set a priority image for marquee like you can for box images for example. 

You just need to place what images you want the second monitor (the marquee monitor) to show in either the banner or the marquee folder of each platform category, platform, and system sub folders. I believe the marquee folder only shows up in the system images folders. The platform and platform category use the banner folder. 

Edited by Retro808

Glad you are sorted, but I think you did find a bug. I was actually able to replicate the issue you have. It was not showing up, but I deleted the platform category image and then ran BigBox, closed it out and then added the image back. Now I randomly get the platform marquee image instead of the one I want for the platform category. If I do your same steps it shows the correct image. 

Edited by Retro808
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Glad you are sorted, but I think you did find a bug. I was actually able to replicate the issue you have. It was not showing up, but I deleted the platform category image and then ran BigBox, closed it out and then added the image back. Now I randomly get the platform marquee image instead of the one I want for the platform category. If I do your same steps it shows the correct image. 

Good sleuthing there as always @Retro808,if you feel there is a bug there feel free to post in the beta thread so Jason see's it, I'm not a marquee user so I don't no exactly what is happening, but Jason has a arcade with marquee I believe. :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MeanGreene13 said:

Interesting... I'm sorry that troubleshooting my issue resulted in you now having the same issue, lol. Should I report this somewhere else, or just assume that @Jason Carr and company will see it in here? I'm a forum noob ;)

:D No worries, it is actually on my test pc. I keep one set-up to test on and make changes in case I mess something up it does not affect my main cabinet. Like @neil9000 said drop a post in the beta thread. (removed link since Neil posted it)

Thanks @neil9000  

Edited by Retro808

8 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

:D No worries, it is actually on my test pc. I keep one set-up to test on and make changes in case I mess something up it does not affect my main cabinet. Like @neil9000 said drop a post in the beta thread. (removed link since Neil posted it)

Thanks @neil9000  

Thank you @Retro808 always on hand to help me, especially with things I know nothing about. :) 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...