LaunchBox Community Forums

New Retro Big Box

skainlurmis

New Retro Big Box

View File

This is a theme meant to really lean hard on nostalgia. It's inspired by "New Retro Arcade Neon" and uses some of it's assets. As of right now, it consists of 1 view, and the goal is to add more platforms if there is demand for it. The platform images are "banner" images, so using a different view with this will look a little funky. 

For a little extra immersion, I have Andy Hofle's "Arcade Ambience" mp3 as the background music. Those mp3's can be found here.  -  http://arcade.hofle.com/

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!

NRBB_Screen_0.png

NRBB_Screen_01.png

NRBB_Screen_1.png

NRBB_Screen_02.png

NRBB_Platform_Wheel-TEMPLATE.psd

Edited by skainlurmis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What settings need to be selected? Because mine came out looking nothing like this...

The games wheel looks like that but not the platform one.

Edit: Got it, you need to select platform view #2

Having trouble with the video now though, any I had it only plays the sound but not the video on the screen. 

Edited by Echorion

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2017 at 5:18 PM, xsk8zorsx said:

looks great and really want to use it. What is going on with PSP, i just get a huge image of a PSP?

Unfortunately a lot of systems are not done yet on this. The PSP doesn't have a custom image, neither does the TruboGrafx-16, and a few others.

• 2 years later...