LaunchBox Community Forums

Cant downlaod launchbox

jasonsmith

3 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

You don't have to though, if you come across videos elsewhere, say hyperspin, just point lunchbox at them. Videos are videos.

ok will i have to do every game manually or will launchbox automatically recognize which ones go where and where do i put the video directory.

thanks for the help much appreciated.

You need LaunchBox and EmuMovies premium. If you have just EM Premium, you can download them manually from their FTP and place them in the videos folder, in the appropriate system folder, but LB + EM together is the easiest and fastest method. Of course, you get tons more awesome features with Premium too though.

1 minute ago, SentaiBrad said:

You need LaunchBox and EmuMovies premium. If you have just EM Premium, you can download them manually from their FTP and place them in the videos folder, in the appropriate system folder, but LB + EM together is the easiest and fastest method. Of course, you get tons more awesome features with Premium too though.

Yep I agree @SentaiBrad, was just pointing out it wasn't essential, I have lunchbox premium yearly but no emumovies premium. Am happy with the daily limits on there site, takes a while to grab but that's fine.

14 hours ago, neil9000 said:

ok have another question I set the information bar as a pop up but are they a way for when i click on a game the info box automatically pops up without me having to hit the info button I like where it shows when u click to hide the details but i would liek it to pop up as soon as i click a game instead of manually having to hit the i button on the game box art

ok will i have to do every game manually or will launchbox automatically recognize which ones go where and where do i put the video directory.

thanks for the help much appreciated.

Well have played around with launchbox for a few hours now and I must say this is some really nice software.Love all the options this program gives.I don't have an arcade cabinet just using this as a front end.Though after seeing this i am half tempted to try and build one.
Wow the amount of work that has went into this software is great.Just wanted to come back and say this program is just awesome.

I do plan on getting premium.Here soon.Totally worth it I mean after all look how much you get for free.This thing is rock solid to.I have not had one crash.Other then like an emu going crazy but launchbox itself has not crashed.i have tried many other front ends and they all seem to crash eventually.
Anyhow love the software will be getting premium soon.This rocks!

• Like 1

ok quick question I updated an emulator now al lmy games are saying that i need to add the new emulagtor.Are they a way to do this for the platform all at once??

cause that would take a lot of time to do one by one

Well have played around with launchbox for a few hours now and I must say this is some really nice software.Love all the options this program gives.I don't have an arcade cabinet just using this as a front end.Though after seeing this i am half tempted to try and build one.
Wow the amount of work that has went into this software is great.Just wanted to come back and say this program is just awesome.

I do plan on getting premium.Here soon.Totally worth it I mean after all look how much you get for free.This thing is rock solid to.I have not had one crash.Other then like an emu going crazy but launchbox itself has not crashed.i have tried many other front ends and they all seem to crash eventually.
Anyhow love the software will be getting premium soon.This rocks!