LaunchBox Community Forums

[EmuMovies] ScummVM Video Snaps Updated (20 Videos)

circo

ScummVM.png.9501bf5f87c6ba29ac97e8d74bc92f00.png

We have a nice update today for fans of ScummVM games, 20 new videos for the system have been added to the Site, FTP and EmuMovies Sync.  Thanks to @ralf667 for submitting the captures.  Continue reading below for a breakdown of the new videos.

Videos Added/Replaced -20 @ralf667

• Amazon - Guardians of Eden
  • bambou-fr
  • Beavis and Butt-head in Virtual Stupidity
  • Broken Sword 2.5 - The Return of the Templars
  • ft-fr
  • gnap-win
  • indy3-vga
  • lgop2
  • myst-win
  • pass
  • pjgames-us
  • rtz-cd
  • Sfinx
  • The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes - The Case of the Serrated Scalpel
  • The Neverhood Chronicles
  • toon
  • zak-v1
  • zak-v2-fr
  • Zork - Grand Inquisitor
  • Zork Nemesis - The Forbidden Lands

EmuMovies Official Video Snap Collection for ScummVM

Standard Quality - Site, FTP, Sync  High Quality - FTP, Sync

If you would like to help make this collection better, please submit missing or replacement media in our Submissions Area

EmuMovies ScummVM Download Section

View the full article

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Circo, we love you long time and I hate to ask a question like this because you're pretty much The Don in this area. Why are these named in this way? They have an non-sane naming convention and only about 10% of these scrape properly. I have to FTP the whole lot and name them manually.

Someone else has this problem here: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/44086-scummvm-videos-from-emumovies/

Anyway, it feels like heresy asking such a question. I feel like the NLS of LaunchBox. This is probably my only complaint from years of using EmuMovies.

Edited by JamesBond@ge

I've messaged Circo multiple times over a period of 2 years to rename those files.. and there are a lot of videos missing. Space quest 6 kings quest 7 phantasmagoria to name a few. Those can be added quickly as game play videos for these games exist in either the ms-dos or windows folders. Quick wins if you ask me.. I will compile a list once my boxes are done. 

Do you mean add them as an alternative name so that they scrape nicely? I think that is a good idea. I'm experienced in the tortuous boredom of manually procuring and renaming Media to fit my collection but this ScummVM video re-naming thing I did took about 3 hours. 2.5 hours too much ;)

Edited by JamesBond@ge

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

These are my ScummVM videos. They are from around 2019 so they may not be completely up to date:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1qcug4n3612a6ovnewgdk/ScummVM-Video.7z?rlkey=5cg9wgqr312q5cn7mcajo7udt&dl=0

(Click the Download Arrow at the top of the screen, rather than the one in the middle. The middle one doesn't work for some reason)

Edited by JamesBond@ge