LaunchBox Community Forums

Hi people from Gameranx

CliveBarker

If you came here from the recent Gameranx youtube video:

You must be wondering about this software, so this is the part of the forum where you can start. Also there is an official LaunchBox Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSIht6UXIEXIgz4eXAEShxA

You can see that the most recent video is featuring a 100 forever licenses giveaway, so now it is your chance to enter.

Here is a topic made by the legendary monkey man mod lordmonkus:

LaunchBox it is also available in many languages and there is a Premium version called Big Box. You may notice that in the gameranx video they featured both, LaunchBox and Big Box, so if you get confused about both versions because of that you can post a question here.

I will pin this topic just for some days, for more visibility.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the Gameranx vid a day or two after it came out -->   Decided to check this program out.  -->  Tried the free version.  -->  pleasently surprised --> upgraded to premium to support the Devs.   Now I just wanted to say this is the best program I've ever bought for my gaming rig.  Big Box is awesome, great work.  I love how easy it was to set this up and how it organized my games.   I spent more time playing around with settings to further  customizing (from the already good looking default look) than playing my roms.   I'll try hooking it up to KODI later in the week.   So yeah,   when did this beautiful program came out? and why, oh why did it take me so long to find it :'(

• Like 1