LaunchBox Community Forums

Breath of the Wild vs Horizon Zero Dawn

Lordmonkus

xD Which I do, I bought a Switch for Zelda. My wife has played both, much more of Horizon cause we had it a few days earlier than Zelda. So I let her play Horizon on her days off, cause days off. Then when we got Zelda it's all mine. The first or second night she played a bunch, but since then it's been all me on Zelda. I almost forgot we have Horizon honestly. xD I've been streaming Zelda and it's been amazing.

Breath of the Wild does look amazing, I am even keeping an eye out for a reasonably priced used Wii U to play it.

I have been playing Horizon and it is easily one of the best games I have played in a very long time. For a long while now I have not been able to get hooked into a game for more than a few hours but Horizon has done it.

• 2 weeks later...

For me I unfortunately have to say Zelda. Unfortunately because I looked so so soo much forward to Horizon.  And I love the world,  the Robots, the mystery.  But the main storyline is So boooring ? it's interesting when you get details on the world leading up to the end of civilian but there's very little mostly it's a very poorly written political tribe drama.