LaunchBox Community Forums

Kega Fusion Emulator doesn't work in Full Screen for Sega Genesis Games

blackstar1

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the Sega Genesis Emulator "Kega Fusion".

I  bought the LaunchBox Premium Version and I want to play now my Genesis games.

Unfortunately the Kega Fusion Emulator doesn't work in Full Screen.

If I play in Full Screen, the pictures is like zoomed in (See Picture)

Have anybody a solution for me?

I tried everything like compability mode Windows 7 but nothing helped.

Greetings from Germany

Kega Fusion Emulator.jpg

• 1 year later...

Came across this issue and figured id post my fix. it only happened to me after deciding i wanted to move all of my emulators and roms to a different drive on my pc. Once i made the move and rebuilt all the libraries in launchbox, fusion was giving me the same fullscreen errors. if i moved it back to the original drive which also has the OS on it, it was fine. after some googling i found this youtube video to be helpful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmpKrxBvR4c 

basically after changing the ForceFullScreen32=0  line in the config file to a 1, all issues resolved. hope this helps any future googlers!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/23/2019 at 7:03 AM, ZigZags said:

Came across this issue and figured id post my fix. it only happened to me after deciding i wanted to move all of my emulators and roms to a different drive on my pc. Once i made the move and rebuilt all the libraries in launchbox, fusion was giving me the same fullscreen errors. if i moved it back to the original drive which also has the OS on it, it was fine. after some googling i found this youtube video to be helpful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmpKrxBvR4c 

basically after changing the ForceFullScreen32=0  line in the config file to a 1, all issues resolved. hope this helps any future googlers!

Thank You. My computer is using windows 8.1, my Kega Fusion is error Direct screen, so i think change disable DPI Scale is work. But, actually its dont work so i read your say, i change the fullscreen on config file, and i restart my KEGA and here we go i can playing game sega in fullscreen mode. Thanks for your comment :)