LaunchBox Community Forums

1080p Sega 32X HyperSpin Recorded Game Theme Videos

Riffman81

Ok guys, getting back to to work on recording HS themes. It's been a slow going process with a 2 month old in the house :) Sega 32X is in my folder on the EmuMovies FTP. There are 33 themes in total. Also added some more Game Boy videos and some other goodies. More on the way soon!

BigBox 2017-05-25 16-24-51-956.png

BigBox 2017-05-25 16-25-00-547.png

BigBox 2017-05-25 16-25-06-193.png

BigBox 2017-05-25 16-25-15-254.png

• Like 6

1 minute ago, alnyden said:

I do, but I was trying to find this on the website. Now I realize it's through an FTP client.  Haven't been able to log in successfully but I'll figure it out... thanks!

Circo is in the process of doing a server upgrade so the FTP is currently down at the moment as I had no success logging in :( I'm not sure when exactly he'll have it back online but once it's up and running, you'll find all my themes in my folder. They currently aren't in the download section on the EM site.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alnyden said:

Videos are awesome.  Thanks Riffman!

:) Welcome! Glad you found them!

2 hours ago, The_Keeper86 said:

Awesome! Can you do some of the PS2 themes? I know there used to be a theme for Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 which is definitely one I want :)

My plan is to do all consoles and get as many HS themes converted to mp4 format as I can. It's kind of a difficult task as new themes usually pop up daily making it hard to keep up. But to answer your question, yes, PS2 is on my list to do! I'm currently working on N64 with a little over 200 themes (and I just found about 10 more to add to that as I'm typing this post).

• Like 2