LaunchBox Community Forums

Issues with scraper retrieving video media

HallowedTruth

@circo @Jason Carr I was just taking another look at this with my PlayStation games and I noticed something odd. If I individually download the metadata for a game it will pull down the video and the manual from Emumovies. However if I do a bulk download of them it inconsistently works. For example, if I look at 5 games in a row that all don't have videos, then run a bulk metadata download it pulls nothing back. If I go to each game individually x it pulls the video every time without issue. Any thoughts on what is going on with that?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm currently having this issue with SNES.  Bulk video scrapes return no results, but single scrapes are 100% successful.  Also, the EmuMovies Sync tool is working correct for bulk video scraping - but this just adds an extra step, and it would be nice to have it work correctly from within LB.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I realise this is a very old topic, but i am having exactly the same issue now. When i do a bulk metadata download it downloads a few theme videos even though i unticked that, and doesn't download any hd videos that was ticked. Did this ever get resolved and if so how do i fix it please?

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2021 at 6:08 PM, Jason Carr said:

For everyone having issues with EmuMovies downloads, please update to 11.12-beta-3 and let us know if it fixes the issues for you. :)

I'm not the OP, but I did suffer from the same issue.  A lot of searching lead me to this post.

Updating to 11.12-beta- did work for me. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...