LaunchBox Community Forums

1,001 Video Games to play before you poopy your pants.

MattM1121

Greetings,

So I purchased the book "1,001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die" by Tony Mott. ISBN-sumpin sumpin sumpin.

I think LaunchBox would be an ideal collection for something like this. There's some good info (known as metadata for us dweebs and nerds) that would supplement anybody's library. 

Is there any way for the community to create and share something like this? I know one way would be to add the key value pair "1001" to the custom fields. But that seems rather pale somehow and would be difficult to share. (But I'm not 100% sure of that) 

What options would we have to create something like this? I'm sure from the thousands of users LaunchBox has we should be able to get nearly all those 1,001 video games.

I'm looking for ideas on how to track just that. A platform perhaps? Or something else maybe? I'm open to ideas.

Thanks,

-Matt