LaunchBox Community Forums

Cemu crashes on launch

nadonate

After updating to 7.11-16 CEMU (1.9.1) crashes as soon as it attempts to load the game.

The game can be launched manually through the emulator fine. It doesn't seem to be a problem with the command line switches "-f & -g", because I can launch the emulator and game fine through a command prompt. I believe this is a Launchbox issue because everything seems to work outside of Launchbox.

Can anyone try to replicate this issue?

Edited by nadonate

I think I got it figured out... this didn't end up being a Launchbox problem.

I recently made a path change to my library.... my game library is on a NAS- Windows 10 does a poor job of reconnecting mapped drives after it wakes, so I changed game paths from a mapped drive to a network path. Retroarch had no problem with this, but it seems CEMU doesn't like the change :S

So, I either figure out a way to reliably reconnect mapped drives after Windows returns from a low-power state, or try to bug the CEMU devs.

Thanks for your help @DOS76 & @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT !

• Like 1