LaunchBox Community Forums

Reset Big Box Keyboard Mapping?

GunerX

1 minute ago, neil9000 said:

Beta's = potential bugs, use at your own risk, yada yada.

guy...plz...Ive already reinstalled the default version of Launchbox/BigBox, it didnt change anything. Same Bugs are Still Bugs.

This is the kind of attitude I mean though. "its a beta of course there will be bugs" yah I get that, but I was having these issues since before I started using the Beta, While I was using the Beta, and after switching back to the Stable release.

If this is the kind of attitude I can continue to expect then why should I report any bugs at all????

Beta builds are just that beta, expect bugs with them. If you want to be relatively bug free stick to the stable builds.

We're sorry you are experiencing issues and things aren't disregarded but there are only so many hours in a day for @Jason Carr to work on things. You do know that he is the only full time dev working on Launchbox right ? And there is one part time dev. Things take time but if you don't like it and want to go use another front end please by all means go use another.

I'll just leave you with the last bit of advice, coming on here with an angry chip on your shoulder because your issues aren't addressed as quickly as you want is not going to get things done any faster.

Since your initial problem is solved I am now locking this thread since you seem to want to continue ranting.

5 minutes ago, GunerX said:

guy...plz...Ive already reinstalled the default version of Launchbox/BigBox, it didnt change anything. Same Bugs are Still Bugs.

This is the kind of attitude I mean though. "its a beta of course there will be bugs" yah I get that, but I was having these issues since before I started using the Beta, While I was using the Beta, and after switching back to the Stable release.

If this is the kind of attitude I can continue to expect then why should I report any bugs at all????

OK, that was perhaps a little sharp on my part, but what one person see's as bug another person see's no issues at all with. It's all perspective. If you feel what you have encountered are bugs fine, but if every other user thought the same we would have a ton more reports on them.