LaunchBox Community Forums

Console roms not working

knightCrawler

I been away for awhile and amany emulators where working correctly with my system now I moved my directories and updated to the newest launchbox 7.12 and now I get an Error that says" The rom file you specified does not exist" so I open the emulator directly and I can run the game!!! I'm not sure why this keeps happening.. any help with settings will be appreciated.

Thanks

18 minutes ago, knightCrawler said:

I been away for awhile and amany emulators where working correctly with my system now I moved my directories and updated to the newest launchbox 7.12 and now I get an Error that says" The rom file you specified does not exist" so I open the emulator directly and I can run the game!!! I'm not sure why this keeps happening.. any help with settings will be appreciated.

Thanks

If you have changed your directory's then you need to tell launchbox the new locations as it will be looking at the old ones.

I've reinstall launchbox and looks like is working.. I think windows security setting might be breaking the updates so I install 7.12 as a clean install, now I'm moving the most time consuming folders containing videos images manuals and all that is big which was downloaded from emumovies. I refuse to re-download months of work if there is no necessity.

Hope this thread help someone with similar issues.