LaunchBox Community Forums

Help Error RL Gamecube Dolphin

slashguns04

I have the latest nightly build of dolphin and An old RL module, mine works just fine.  I would suspect it might actually be some  module setting you have that is expecting something different than how dolphin is actually launching.  If you go to the modules tab when you are in your GameCube system and select the dolphin module from the list, then click either or both gear wheel icons just above the list, for system wide settings and module specific settings. Then you can check that out and maybe find something out.

Oh yeah I did just do that change too. I was getting an error about it being /b, and it would just hang on the dolphin message box. I only found out to do the dash version by adding dolphin in launchbox, then launchbox auto-populated with the common settings and I noticed the dash version was there. That got me thinking that maybe the /b they were talking about needs to be changed, and voila. Worked again.