LaunchBox Community Forums

u360 profiles

latin625

Hello everyone!

Long time since I was on here, but the weather is bad now in the northeast and with some off time, i have gotten back to my arcade.

So when I last left off, I was working on trying to configure in bulk, a way to setup my u360 joystick to load with each platform or genre quickly rather than settingit up for each and every game.

Does any one know if this is possible?  The last version of LB I had was 7.11 and recently updated it to 7.15 (I think that is the latest version).

The goal is to setup one profile for each game that demands 8 way, 4 way, 2 way, etc... and assign it quickly through LB.  Yes?  No?  Thoughts?

Many thanks!

Thank Kmoney!  I dont use RL cause sadly...  Just could never get that darn thing to work right after 4 years of tryin. lol.

I wish there was a way to just "plug" it in and have it set for "dummies" or "newbies" like me.

I use LB for everything.  This is a CSV file that I have with the game listing for at least MAME. 

Is it possible to import this into LB and use it as a Custom Playlist?  I figure if it is possible, I can assign the profile too all the games in it, yes?

Attached CSV

UltraStik 360 Programmer(1).zip

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2017 at 11:31 AM, kmoney said:

Unfortunately there is not a method to do this at this time. That is the same script I use with Rocketlauncher with my U360's and I beleive that is the only way you can use it.

thanks, couldnt get it to work with my setup.  Still have to manually create game profiles.  Do you have game profiles setup? 

@drybonz  Thanks,  Yes, I also have it switch automatically.  I will be starting a thread on LB forums with U360 .ugc files.  I was wondering if anyone had .ugc files to share.  Most of the games for MAME are 8 way, but some at only up and down like Defender and some or weird like Qbert.

I also have quite a few for other platforms like PC game and even a few analog games like Pole position and Daytona 500 for the sega naomi.  Do you have .ugc files for other platforms?

Edited by latin625