LaunchBox Community Forums

Timer for keeping track of gaming time?

TheMadMan007

I can't remember if this has been addressed before, but I was wondering if there was any timer implementation to games. Basically like how steam keeps track of how long you have been playing a game, I really wish more things like this were available as I really like being able to see how long I've been playing a game for or even how long it took me to complete a game. 

Ah that's right, I remember RocketLauncher doing something like that, bummer that I deleted it a long time ago in the Hyperspin days after promises of "it's so much easier with this new update" yet it was just so insanely complicated that I dropped it like a bad habit. Oh well, guess it's one of those white whale things that will probably never happen. It's a bummer too since I think that it's a pretty big deal as I catalog every game I beat and write down how long it took me to complete it.