LaunchBox Community Forums

Unable to login to EmuMovies

Gaming.Zone

Greetings all,

So i left LaunchBox on overnight to download metadata.  It completed and it appears all images and movies were downloaded.

What I am seeing now though is that I cannot connect to EmuMovies from LaunchBox this morning.

Anyone else have this issue?

Details:

1. I have rebooted the PC in case there was an issue there.
  2. I have logged into EmuMovies manually and the Username/Password are accepted.
  3. I have updated the Username/Password in LaunchBox.
  4. I am a Lifetime EmuMovies subscriber so I should have no limit cap, and I have been so for over a year.
  5. I can access the EmuMovies FTP site with no issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah there have been a couple of reports of this, this morning. It appears the api is down at the moment, nothing we can do on our end as its a emumovies issue. I did tag @circo in our beta thread as he is the one that runs emumovies, but they are US based so its very early on a Saturday there. Hopefully it will get sorted in due course, you will just have to sit tight for a while until this is resolved.

Yeah it got reported in our beta thread so I tested here on my system and I cant login also. It does happen from time to time, and the api, the website and the ftp are all separate entity's that's why the other two are still working. I'm sure once circo is aware of the issue he will get it fixed, so just hold tight and if I here anything about it being back up ill come back here and let you know.