LaunchBox Community Forums

My Launchbox Premium activation email never came

Tromzy

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this is not the right place to talk about my problem. Yesterday I bought the One Year Licence for Launchbox ; I was able to activate my Launchbox with the Licence.xml file, but I never got the email (I only had the receipt email). I sent an email to support@unbrokensoftware.com but I did not get any answer. Is there any problems with some email adresses ? My email provider is free.fr (french provider). Thanks for any answer.

No, I still did not get the email. It's not too bad since I was able to register with the Licence.xml file I got when I bought the licence, but I would still like to get the email if there are some information I need to know in it.

9 minutes ago, Tromzy said:

No, I still did not get the email. It's not too bad since I was able to register with the Licence.xml file I got when I bought the licence, but I would still like to get the email if there are some information I need to know in it.

Okay, I just re-sent the license email. Let me know if you still don't get it. Not sure why our emails wouldn't be getting through to you.

3 hours ago, Tromzy said:

So yesterday I bought a 30$ yearly licence to Emumovies ; as I never got the email from Launchbox, I don't know if I could have a coupon or something.

The discount for Emumovies is only for purchase of their lifetime membership. At least that's what it shows on my email from over a year ago.