LaunchBox Community Forums

dophin exit

bran479

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I set up the AHK as well as unchecked the confirm on stop option. I have BigBox set to exit my emulators by pressing start and select on my xbox360 controller. This works fine for all emulators except Dolphin. With Dolphin, the screen goes black, the emulation continues in the background, and I have to plug in a keyboard and mouse to exit everything and return to BB. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 year later...
On 4/23/2018 at 1:41 AM, Retro808 said:

You could place this AHK script in the AutoHotKey tab of the edit emulator screen of Launchbox. Go to tools/manage emulators and then edit your Dolphin emulator setup.

Could you expand on this please?  I have the issue that either exit esc wont work at all or it works but crashes or ends up on the launchbox with dophin running but jammed.  Pls assist if possible.  Thank you.