LaunchBox Community Forums

Sound issue in Namco games in MAME....

Lukeyboy67

On 1/6/2020 at 5:14 PM, Mr. RetroLust said:

Under sliders, it's in the top row so easy to find.

I ended up finding the volume in the service page, I'd completely forgotten about the "sliders" thanks once again my friend. Can I ask a question about Demul controller configuration ? particularly Hikaru and Gaelco ?

Edited by meecob
wish to add more

10 minutes ago, meecob said:

I ended up finding the volume in the service page, I'd completely forgotten about the "sliders" thanks once again my friend. Can I ask a question about Demul controller configuration ? particularly Hikaru and Gaelco ?

Glad to hear :) I have no knowledge about Demul/Hikaru/Gaelco sorry bro

1 hour ago, meecob said:

What is the issue you are having? 

You should just be able to set controls directly under the >Config>Controls option in Demul. There is an option for Arcade

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 6.43.47 AM.png

Thanks for the info but thats not the issue.

Its the ATX Track game for Gaelco/Demul, Do you have a controller profile I can copy ?

When I play the game, up and down on either the digital or analog controls result in volume up and down. When I use the right trigger or A button on my Logitech F310 (ps4) it results in emergency stop. I've looked in the service menu but can't seem to change it.

Any luck with this please ?