LaunchBox Community Forums

Help. Artwork hunters needed

Klopjero

On 7/18/2018 at 4:59 PM, Kondorito said:

Did not know @klizine was here! He was an awesome sidekick when I made the Famicom 3D box set.

I was thinking the same thing the other day; there are a lot of talented artists in here, however the art is centered in the audiovisual aspect (startup videos, platform videos, BB themes, etc.). Might be because all the main systems' art is somewhat already tackled and users are not "missing" stuff? I dont know.

I am in for your idea, Jero. Currently finishing a NES real 3D box set and NES real 2D cart set. 

Don't won't to go off-topic, but cant wait to see your NES media

@Klopjero Sorry I haven't replied sooner than this, been spending as much time with my dog as possible because in the almost three years I've had her we've never been apart for more than a few hours and I know she's going to take it hard when I finally stop procrastinating and go to the hospital. lol 

I haven't messed around with the little red riding hood one yet, but I might be able to do something with it thanks to some of the other images of the front cover you provided, think the back cover is going to need to be a recreation thou.

As far as the might and magic trilogy, if no one else can find a high enough resolution scan for you I did find an image of the Dutch version of the box that should be able to be resampled and cleaned up and then the bonus scenario badge will just have to be recreated because that's not on the Dutch box, but it shouldn't be that hard to do.

1 minute ago, voicesinthedark said:

@Klopjero Sorry I haven't replied sooner than this, been spending as much time with my dog as possible because in the almost three years I've had her we've never been apart for more than a few hours and I know she's going to take it hard when I finally stop procrastinating and go to the hospital. lol 

I haven't messed around with the little red riding hood one yet, but I might be able to do something with it thanks to some of the other images of the front cover you provided, think the back cover is going to need to be a recreation thou.

As far as the might and magic trilogy, if no one else can find a high enough resolution scan for you I did find an image of the Dutch version of the box that should be able to be resampled and cleaned up and then the bonus scenario badge will just have to be recreated because that's not on the Dutch box, but it shouldn't be that hard to do.

actually it's just the badge I'm after...  the trilogy box is not applicable for M&M because M&M III isle of TErra will not work with the interpreting engine that is being worked on for ScummVM.. it's will work with clouds of xeen, darkside of xeen, world of xeen and Swords of xeen. but not isle of terra.

as for the little red riding hood... It has been settled.. It's done :) what was even more amazing is that these covers coudn't be found anywhere...except...for launchbox's gamesDB... it's badly indexed but " our" gamedatabase contains all three covers of the " once upon a time"  series by coktel. I was completely blown away. 

en ga met je donder naar het ziekenhuis als dat zo nodig is.