LaunchBox Community Forums

Help. Artwork hunters needed

Klopjero

1 hour ago, voicesinthedark said:

Well here's the progress so far, the front is pretty much done unless there's something you want changed. It's 1514 x 1892

I'll get started on the back and side panels in the morning, I need a bit of a break.

darby%20front%20reconstruction_zpsppyu4a

Thats amazing

Sorry it took so long but I finally got the "Darby the Dragon" stuff done. I added it to the GamesDB and it's currently awaiting moderation, but I'm going to put a link to it here as well because I've added the .psd files, including one that can be used as a template for recreating the borderbund user guides.

Link to .rar file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0pxv2u2dm52p3h/Darby_The_Dragon_Finished.rar/file

Darby%20the%20Dragon%20Back_zpsuefwb1l1.Darby%20the%20Dragon%20Side_zps4fnspwev.Dargy%20the%20Dragon%20Front_zpsqi8rzlxoDarby%20user%20guide_zpsjdyuxv4s.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, voicesinthedark said:

Sorry it took so long but I finally got the "Darby the Dragon" stuff done. I added it to the GamesDB and it's currently awaiting moderation, but I'm going to put a link to it here as well because I've added the .psd files, including one that can be used as a template for recreating the borderbund user guides.

Very nice work. I really dig what you did with the user's guide.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voicesinthedark said:

Link to .rar file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0pxv2u2dm52p3h/Darby_The_Dragon_Finished.rar/file

Darby%20the%20Dragon%20Back_zpsuefwb1l1.Darby%20the%20Dragon%20Side_zps4fnspwev.Dargy%20the%20Dragon%20Front_zpsqi8rzlxoDarby%20user%20guide_zpsjdyuxv4s.png

my hero :) 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

i found them on the german ebay... and yes there is absolutely nothing to be found . I e-mailed the seller asking if he could find it in his heart to make good scans or verry good pictures and donate them to an internet archive like moby games.. 

I was asking if you could make box front and box back's from those images.

3 hours ago, Klopjero said:

I made this. it's not very high res is it.. :S

once upon a time little red riding hood - front.png

once upon a time little red riding hood -back.png

Actually those may help a lot, but this definitely isn't going to be a quick and easy one like the Darby one was. I'll try to clean them up as best as possible and hopefully I can get rid of the amiga sticker on the front....and doing the text on the back is going to suck, but that's only because I don't know all of the codes for the special characters those languages are using so it could take a bit. I'll start messing around with them a little later once I'm more awake. lol

PS: I have a Dr. appointment on the 29th (may end up being sooner) and chances are I'm going to have to be admitted to the hospital for a few days/week, so this may take me sometime into next month to get finished.

8 minutes ago, voicesinthedark said:

Actually those may help a lot, but this definitely isn't going to be a quick and easy one like the Darby one was. I'll try to clean them up as best as possible and hopefully I can get rid of the amiga sticker on the front....and doing the text on the back is going to suck, but that's only because I don't know all of the codes for the special characters those languages are using so it could take a bit. I'll start messing around with them a little later once I'm more awake. lol

PS: I have a Dr. appointment on the 29th (may end up being sooner) and chances are I'm going to have to be admitted to the hospital for a few days/week, so this may take me sometime into next month to get finished.

Dude.. If this is going to cause stress in anyway.. then please step away from those files :)