LaunchBox Community Forums

Premium Upgrade Lost License File

Hey everyone, awesome product! I just had a quick question. I used to be a premium user, I believe I first signed on in 2016 and renewed in May of 2017. In a very silly circumstance I ended up losing my PC (for the most part) during a move in August of 2017 and have been without my PC or beloved Launchbox since. I recently started using my Macbook Pro to dual boot into Windows and as such I decided to get back into the swing of things. Lots of nice upgrades over the last year! I was wondering if there was anyway for me to recover my previous license and if so if this would enable me to renew for 10$, I know it must have lapsed over the last few months... It's not really a cost thing, I don't necessarily mind just buying a brand new license, but figured I'd ask. Also, I do still have the HDD's to my old PC and had always planned on building a new system and restarting where I left off, however, life and work has me living sort of like a nomad for now and the permanence of my residence is such that it's not a great time for that. When I do get that up and running again, I figure it won't matter or anything that I'll be running two licenses? 

Thanks guys, sorta a silly not important question but figured I'd ask. 

what are you talking about I download this from your site 8.3 and payed for a license 20 dollars...yes I did I called and they said 20 is gone I think this program is not for me please give me back the money that was taken off my card I will just stay with hyperspin....wow 

what a shame......I really wanted this to work I would of mind paying 50 just as long as it worked.....I really liked the 2 screen simple setup....pirated

not sure what that's about I don't think you have that on your site...if someone cant even pay 20 dollars for something so cool and all the hard work went into this then they need a job thanks for your time I guess I lost the money in trust 

I think what I will do is reinstall this program again and even buy another license,,,if I find the same problem then were going to have a bigger problem 

this back and forth like ebay and paypal wont work with me I make ok money in life and wont deal with say things I did and why things don't work....I am recording everything as I do if for proof......not putting the blame on you for trying to help me but who ever is in charge.....this is ridiculous at this point ...well here I go again paying who ever

why would you pay again that makes no sense what so ever. The owner of the program would much rather do honest business with his customers if you have an issue with a payment you need to contact him he is a very honest person and not out to rip off or get over on anyone.

Send an email to support@unbrokensoftware.com with your payment info, they will verify everything and sort you out one way or the other. If this is a false positive then they will be able to tell and get you a new license or if it is not a false positive they will deal with it accordingly.

sure it does ,,,,you just don't see it....you said I stold something and I didn't your words not mine I am buying this program as anyone in the world would buy something....by god it better work this time....or this is going to get very bad for this site...