LaunchBox Community Forums

Neo Geo CD Emulation: how can I do it?

legolas119

mmm...it is very good because i really like MAME and its filters and interface :)

but...i'm sorry, i'm not able to configure additional platforms on it...is there a tutorial in order to to it? I know that now MESS is embedded in MAME so with only one emulator i can emulate not only arcade games but consoles too.

Can you help me in order to configure the neo geo cd emulator? After that, where I have to put its games?

thanks!

1 minute ago, legolas119 said:

sorry, i'm using the MAMEUI, with regula mame romlist. But unfortunately i don't know how to configure a console that i can use with mame UI...i haven't understood where i have to add the emulator and where i have to save its games...

In Launchbox go to tools/manage emulators, double click your MAME entry, and then click on the associated platforms tab, like this.

image.thumb.png.f3fff93a683519d7846679a37868b256.pngimage.thumb.png.0ce44420a109d2f2bb2db36bbd62641d.pngimage.thumb.png.80274aa16a29657c89ba004066478b02.pngThen go to the empty cell there and double click it, enter the name of your platform, and the command line that was given to you above, so it would look like this.

image.thumb.png.7f9f190d4a45b19adec51e9c3aa34328.png

• 1 year later...