LaunchBox Community Forums

8.8 beta-2

ryanhayes3

20 minutes ago, ryanhayes3 said:

are ok thanks do you no how to downgrade to a non beta and if i would loose all my stuff by doing so or how long do i have to wait for the next upgrade

The next beta should be within the next day or two i would think. If you want to downgrade just go to your Launchbox/updates folder and install the latest official release directly over the top of your current install. You wont lose anything unless you have used the new nesting features as they wont be in the version you downgrade to.

This is actually not beta-related at all, and isn't how LB should look on high DPI configurations. My guess is that somehow Windows is either stuck in between DPIs, or maybe you just changed DPIs and haven't signed off or rebooted yet? Windows is quirky when you change DPIs without signing out. Try signing out and back in or rebooting to see if you still have the issues.

1 minute ago, pacmanweirdo75 said:

BigBox allows for changing themes and saves the configuration. Any way to do the same with changing views? I have it set on the view within nintendo wii (using unified redux) for spinning discs, but then have to change the view back every time i go into another system with cartridges. Or am I missing something? Thanks!

There is a option in Options/Views to remember separate views per platform.

• 3 years later...
7 minutes ago, konstantineaquavi said:

If you want to downgrade just go to your Launchbox/updates folder and install the latest official release directly over the top of your current install. 

Thanks for trying to help, but could we not necro three year old threads.