LaunchBox Community Forums

Aero Islands Out Now for Android and Windows 10

Jason Carr

So my nights and weekends for the past few months have been absorbed by this:

SplashLandscape.thumb.jpg.ed6e222f76276149ab517906f54ef879.jpgAero Islands is out now for Android and Windows 10, and will be coming to iOS and the regular Windows desktop shortly. I also plan to release it for Mac and Linux eventually.

Here's the description on the Play store:

Aero Islands is an extremely simple yet immensely addictive real-time strategy game with the objective of capturing all enemy islands with your growing air force. It's the epitome of easy to learn, hard to master, with a ranking system and unlockable features, difficulty, and graphics as you progress.

Aero Islands battles are intense but quick, and it's the perfect game for killing five minutes at a time (or an hour, heh), all while slowly progressing through the ranks.

There are four different regions available, all with different planes and beautiful graphics, and an excellent soundtrack to match. Did we mention there's no micro-transactions and there never will be? Enjoy and happy islands on fire.

It's been really fun to develop, but I must admit that it was way more involved than I ever expected. It feels really good to finally get it released. ;)

Android Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unbrokensoftware.aeroislands

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9PP9G5B6K32K

• Like 3

• Jason Carr unpinned and unfeatured this topic