LaunchBox Community Forums

Black Friday sale

BTr

Hi guys

I know that there's more than 1 month ahead to black friday, but i'd like to know if the sale will last the entire day and the values (i want to get the for life updates, my 1 year signature has expired in July). I missed it last year, but this year i will not...

Thanks

2 hours ago, Lordmonkus said:

While I can't give exact details it will most likely be the same as it is has been in past years.

Thanks,  do you know the sale prices from past years? In my case i will upgrade to lifetime license

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Cyberdemon87 said:

The discount is live, just got my license :D

I wanted to ask about the Emumovies coupon for their lifetime license.
Is it permanent or will it expire? I was thinking I could buy a subscription with the coupon later, maybe a month or two from now.

The coupon seems to be a generic one, but one that's generated especially for you. I doubt it'll expire.

1 minute ago, neil9000 said:

I think you will be pleased with the improvements made since 7.4 there have been a lot of them. Enjoy Launchbox. :) 

Yeah,  i was following the changelog since i couldnt update anymore and i got lost with the lot of changes made. Now i will have extra motivation to organize the games in my arcade cabinet. There's a lot work to do there.

Just now, BTr said:

Yeah,  i was following the changelog since i couldnt update anymore and i got lost with the lot of changes made. Now i will have extra motivation to organize the games in my arcade cabinet. There's a lot work to do there.

There is a new MAME importer now that by default only imports known working games into Launchbox, i suggest deleting your Arcade platform and using the new MAME importer to only import games that actually work in MAME, you will also get all the new MAME metadata associated with the new importer which is extensive and is used for all the auto generated Arcade playlists if you want to take advantage of those in your build for your cabinet.

• Thanks 1