LaunchBox Community Forums

Taito type x with XPadder....

Lukeyboy67

• 4 months later...

Really? Someone offers you a viable solution, and your response is that you don't use that solution? That's an interesting approach to asking for help :/

What Type-X game are you running that only offers keyboard controls? If you use the right loader, you should be able to map your controller just fine without needing Xpadder.

1 hour ago, garbanzo said:

Really? Someone offers you a viable solution, and your response is that you don't use that solution? That's an interesting approach to asking for help :/

Well its only a viable solution if he uses Rocketlauncher, which as he said he doesn't, so no it's not a viable solution for him personally. Just because it maybe for you, doesnt mean it is for everyone. Also he wasn't rude about it and did say "Thank's anyway", so i dont get your response here at all.

• Like 3

Good Morning All,

Lets take 5 here, This forum is awesome because we're all able to help each other where and when we can. Lukeyboy are you trying to play contra evolution hd? That only works with keyboard.

Getting back to your question: Teknoparrot emulator runs taito stuff but you have to configure it differently to rh loader. It will however give you an emulator to 'hook' ahk script to when running LB.

OR

You could make a bat file to run both xpadder and the taito game.exe one after the other. There is usually a bat file somewhere in the taito directory for each game. Make a back up copy before editing anything and then add the xpadder.exe string to the command. Try this you may need to put a time delay between launching  xpadder.exe and game.exe. FOUND A REALLY GOOD BAT FILE PROGRAMMING COURSE HERE: TECHNOLOGYCRAZY YT CHANNEL

SIDE NOTE: Will someone please help me work out how to use AHK script to exit from GAMELOADER ALL RH? I have tried both ahk script in LB and ROCKETLAUNCHER

nothing I have tried works so far.

CHEERS BMAN