LaunchBox Community Forums

AutoHotKey AHK Script to Hit Enter Key after launching game

FreeSoftwareServers

Hey guys,

I don't really use AHK and was wondering if I can get a hand from somebody, I'm thinking this would be easy. I have a game which always launches a "configurator" but it saves the settings from last time I played, so I can just hit Enter then go back to my couch. Can anybody automate this so that AHK fakes an "Enter" keypress say 10 seconds after game launches?

No idea if this will work but try something like this:

#NoEnv

Sleep, 10000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
Send {Enter}
Return

It's just a modified script used to send F11 to Higan to switch it to fullscreen. If it doesn't work I am sure someone much more knowledgeable with AHK scripts than myself will have an answer for you that works. 

2 hours ago, Lordmonkus said:

No idea if this will work but try something like this:

#NoEnv

Sleep, 10000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
Send {Enter}
Return

It's just a modified script used to send F11 to Higan to switch it to fullscreen. If it doesn't work I am sure someone much more knowledgeable with AHK scripts than myself will have an answer for you that works. 

Hmm didn't realize this was the case >> https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/1446/autohotkey-on-a-per-game-basis >> I'll have to test when I have more time. I expect it will work, just require more of my time to configure, thanks!