LaunchBox Community Forums

Rincewind

Rincewind

View File

This started out as all I wanted to do is make the background image, when selecting a game fill the whole space. So after looking at the default theme and the great LBPlex theme (credit to @Grila) I managed to get all the bits I preferred and made a theme to my liking. Hopefully your like it too :) .

And now with updates from the Default Plus theme (credit to @faeran).

**NEW** Now you can have any colour you wish by simply changing the "selected Item background" colour. (see below screenshot)

v4.0.thumb.png.02f26ae887e5f49ef6e57a7cc87f7480.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...

Hi, this is a fabulous theme ! Congratulations ! All LB changes are working perfectly after the update .  One quick question: When Playlists or Platforms are chosen on the left side, the related information on the right side for 'last played game' and for the 'most played game' are in a weird format (pls. see screenshots). Any idea ? Thanks a lot and kind regards 

image.png.9e392c3e02b230ba059ab84b4b21e9eb.png image.thumb.png.9de49547323dc3c63798f35577403141.png

@Flotzky1 Thank you for the kind comments. I have taken a quick look and have found that the issue can be replicated by reducing the size of the game details panel on the right (see screenshots below)  if you increase the size by dragging it from the left you will see the lettering move. I will take a look at the code and hopefully get a solution / fix out in the future.

745241169_Screenshot(43).thumb.png.87e9873ac12101d26a931c235bfae4e2.png

1730500281_Screenshot(44).thumb.png.9bd321a1a908b262a51b9c90e77fde03.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2023 at 4:18 PM, ChromiumEX said:

Also, is it possible to add images for games that lack built in backgrounds?

This could be achieved by having a default fallback image yes, and the opacity on the image can also be adjusted, if I remember correctly there might even be a coloured layer on top of the image that has opacity.

@The Papaw sorry for the late reply been really busy, yes I will be adding it. I'll always do my best to keep it up-to-date with the newer LB features.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...