LaunchBox Community Forums

Illuminate - [Theme Workshop]

faeran

Illuminate - [Theme Workshop]

View File

Illuminate has been redesigned within the COMMUNITY Theme Creator and was built during a Theme Workshop live stream. If you are interested in creating themes, subscribe to the Unbroken Software YouTube channel.

Illuminate

A simple text based theme showcasing the power of per-platform views.

The theme and the COMMUNITY Theme Creator project files can be downloaded here.

Watch this theme being built:

Credits

COMMUNITY Theme Creator by @y2guru. Find it here: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/2115-community-theme-creator-for-bigbox/
Subscribe to catch future live stream: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSIht6UXIEXIgz4eXAEShxA

• Like 3
  • Unusual Gem 1

@faeran very good theme!! game views looks great but platforms/categories videos in platform views are appearing on the background (not in their position) for a second and then disappearing, probably i'm doing something wrong.

I like the use of the background image and both videos and covers looks perfect together.

7 minutes ago, qu1r0s said:

@faeran very good theme!! game views looks great but platforms/categories videos in platform views are appearing on the background (not in their position) for a second and then disappearing, probably i'm doing something wrong.

I like the use of the background image and both videos and covers looks perfect together.

Hi @qu1r0s. Make sure Platform Background videos are turned off. Let me know if that fixes it for you.

576517315_platformbackgroundvideos.thumb.PNG.227b9ca3d133f51816f2e6e69146b187.PNG

• 1 month later...