LaunchBox Community Forums

Cannot get neogeo games to load

jeffza1987

Hi there im new to launchbox i followed eta primes very first video on loading neogeo on launchbox now the games are loaded i followed everything except the fact im running the games from a external usb drive and i followed the video exactly what can i do o and i also cant get final burn alpha or mame to run properly not even out of launchbox plz help im running on a lenovo laptop amd A10-7300 Radeon R6, 10 compute cores 4c+6g 1,9ghz 46bit operating system thanx any help plz

14 minutes ago, jeffza1987 said:

Im using the emulator in launchbox for neogeo and games run there just not in launchbox thanx,

There are no emulators in Launchbox by default you have to choose the one you want to use and set it up. You said you followed and ETA Prime video, is it Retroarch you used for Neo Geo?

If it runs directly in the emulator and not in Launchbox some pics would be helpful of your settings. 

In Launchbox go to Tools>Manage emulators and edit the emulator you are using for NeoGeo. Share a pic of the Emulator Details tab and the Associated Platform tab (make sure it shows the line with your Neo Geo platform listed). 

Then choose a game from the Neo Geo platform you are having issues with and right click and edit the game. Share a pic of the Launcher tab and the Emulation tab. 

1 minute ago, jeffza1987 said:

The emulator im using is arcade(FB Alpha 2012 Neo Geo) sorry im new to all of this 

No worries. We should be able to get you sorted. 

1. Please post the pics I requested in my earlier post.

2. Can you confirm that your NeoGeo games run directly in Retoroach without using Launchbox? It sounds like they do according to one of your posts. 

I changed it and it works thanx very much guys i appreciate the help my other 1 issue is in nes im using nesyopia emulator in retroarch but it wont stay in full screen mode how to fix must it be done in retroarch and also do my controller settings need to be mapped in retrarch thanx for the big help