LaunchBox Community Forums

Problem with pause screen =(

Alulabxxx

@ Hexan  I found using the UI version works better. Yet it still is a crap shoot.  My Mame1.75 64UI version.   Yet it seems to matter on What game, what Function to see if it works.  I Maybe i could edit the Default Scripts. But im no good at that stuff. SO ill just have to deal with it.     Does your Mame2.10  use a UI version?

On 6/16/2019 at 3:48 PM, Retro808 said:

Did you try the fix recommended in this thread?

I have tried the fix listed it had no effect.

On 6/16/2019 at 7:29 PM, BAB said:

@ Hexan  I found using the UI version works better. Yet it still is a crap shoot.  My Mame1.75 64UI version.   Yet it seems to matter on What game, what Function to see if it works.  I Maybe i could edit the Default Scripts. But im no good at that stuff. SO ill just have to deal with it.     Does your Mame2.10  use a UI version?

I've been using mame64, I just tried using a fresh install of mameui with the same outcome.

• 3 months later...
15 hours ago, Sbaby said:

how to deactivate pause screen for windows games only, in bigbox? Or assign alt-f4 only for windows games when click on exit in pause menu?

For Windows games, since they don't use an emulator, currently the best option is to batch edit them. Just select them all and change the settings to override pause screen settings and disable the pause screen.

• Thanks 1